Let us show you…
Interstate Transport employs a unique and successful business model that pairs technology with a live Freight Management Center. No one else in the marketplace can match our logistics and transportation solutions.
In 2009, Interstate was ranked the fastest growing logistics & transportation company in Florida by Inc. Magazine (and the 17th fastest in the nation). Moreover, Inbound Logistics Magazine acknowledged Interstate Transport as one of the Top 30 Largest, Third-Party Logistics Providers in the United States.
With access to over 5,500 trucks and 7,300 temperature-controlled trailers, Interstate Transport is one of the largest transportation providers in the United States.
We are experts at handling temperature controlled, time sensitive and dry commodities for a number of industries including food & beverage, foodservice, produce, horticulture, big box retailers and emergency management. Our customers read like a "who's who" of food, beverage and general commodity shippers all over the United States.
In addition to managing dedicated lanes and providing surge capacity services, Interstate Transport offers shippers a full suite of professional services:
- 24/7 Freight Management Center
- Routing & Optimization
- Internet load tracking & tracing
- Guaranteed appointment setting
- EDI tendering, status updates and invoicing
- Electronic carrier advances & settlement
- Carrier insurance and authority monitoring
- Business intelligence reporting
- Drop trailers, power-only and round-trip service
- POD Scanning & online storage
- VMI and Pay-Per-Scan logistical support
We strive every day to exceed the service expectations of our clients and carriers.